- Major Hurricane Maria could hit the Dominican Republic head on with 120MPH+ Winds before heading towards the U.S!
- UK set for a cold winter with the most snowfall since 2010!
- Storm Aileen set to batter Britain with winds in excess of 80MPH!
- With all the talk of Major Hurricanes the question has been will they now affect the UK?
- State of Emergency declared across all Florida counties as Major Hurricane Irma approaches!
- Houston Dam begins overspilling adding more woe to a city already devastated by flooding!
- Millions evacuated as Hurricane Harvey is set to smash into America with 125MPH winds & 3FT of rain!
- Indian Summer set to bring Scorching hot conditions to the UK!
- Weather Warning issued for later today as Scotland set to see Thundery downpours
- Hurricane Gert to head towards the UK! Here’s why that may be a good thing.
No comments found
Popular Right Now
There back, Thunder, Hail, Heavy rain, The kitchen sink. Saturday will be one of those. Starting in Wales & the South West, moving Eastwards thundery showers will affect many areas pushing across to East Anglia [...]